Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDated to about the fifth century B.C., The Art of War is considered the world's oldest treatise on war. Attributed to Sun Tzu of the Zhou dynasty, the book is composed of 13 chapters, each addressing a particular aspect of warfare such as planning offenses, military combat, and the employment of spies. Influential in Eastern civilization for millennia and in Western culture since its first translation in the 18th century, the teachings of this book have been applied to scenarios as varied as office politics, the Vietnam War, and American football. Now this living military heirloom is available as part of the Word Cloud Classics series in a chic, affordable edition for readers everywhere. Lexile score: 1150L
- Author BiographySun Tzu (544 B.C.E. -- 496 B.C.) was a Chinese military general, strategist, and philosopher from the Zhou Dynasty. He had a significant impact on Asian history and culture as an author of The Art of War as well as through legend.
- Author(s)Tzu Sun
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleWord Cloud Classics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight328 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.