All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessfully starting and finishing a publishable vel is often like fighting a series of battles - against the page, against one's own self-doubt, against rebellious characters, etc. Featuring timeless, invative, and concise writing strategies and focused exercises, this book is the ultimate battle plan and more - it's Sun Tzu's The Art of War for velists. Tactics and exercises are provided on idea generation and development, character building, plotting, drafting, querying and submitting, dealing with rejection, coping with envy and unrealistic expectations, and much more.
- Author BiographyJames Scott Bell is the author of the Write Great Fiction: Plot & Structure, a top-selling Writer's Digest title, as well as the recently released Write Great Fiction: Revision & Self-Editing. He is also the author of more than 15 novels and a Christy Award winner. His fiction has been reviewed in Publishers Weekly, Booklist, Library Journal, and the Library Review.
- Author(s)James Scott Bell
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.