All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how the French revolutionary armies were able to achieve ultimate success over the armies of Austria, Prussia, Britain and Spain. Paddy Griffith captures the verve and excitement of these campaigns crucial to the history of Europe and clearly demonstrates that French armies were the most powerful in the world.
- Author BiographyPaddy Griffith was a senior lecturer in War Studies at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst for sixteen years, and is the author of numerous books and articles on the history of warfare including Battle Tactics of the Western Front, 1916-18 and The Viking Art of War.
- Author(s)Paddy Griffith
- PublisherGreenhill Books
- Date of Publication31/08/1998
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenhill Books
- Out-of-print date21/04/2005
- Content Note16pp b&w plates, 33 maps and diagrams, 26 tables
- Weight635 g
- Width238 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.