All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 120 beautiful colour photographs, this guide introduces how the simple art of weaving can help each of us -- whether we are weavers or t -- to build our inner life. The goal is to recognise, receive and live in harmony with your own deepest truths. Using a system of seven keyforms that span cultures, ranging from an amulet to a mask to a belt of power, the growth process is explored in depth. Instructions for seven symbolic keyform projects help beginners to use tapestry weaving techniques, and help seasoned weavers to find new dimensions in their work. To put it in weaving terms, the inner life is like the vertical warp on a loom. The weft of our daily activities weaves through our inner values and beliefs with each moment. The Weaving a Life process has been used successfully by weavers and spinners, psychotherapists, nurses, hospice workers, educators, artists, and youth leaders, as well as by countless individuals who seek a deeper vision for their lives.
- Author BiographyFiber sculptor Susan Barrett Merrill attended Harvard, Goddard College in Vermont, and New Experimental College in Denmark. She is a certified teacher and life coach, and has been designated a Maine Traditional Arts Master.
- Author(s)Susan Barrett Merrill
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note276 colour & b/w photos
- Weight724 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.