All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavishly illustrated filmbook boasts more than 360 illustrations, including striking movie stills and unique set designs, concept drawings, costume sketches, and storyboards, appearing exclusively in this edition. Beginning with an introduction by director Brett Ratner, text includes commentary about the production of the movie, along with an original history of the X-Men by Peter Sanderson, the comics historian and author of X-Men: The Ultimate Guide, illustrated with archival Marvel comic-book art. In X-Men: The Last Stand, a cure for mutancy threatens to alter the course of history. For the first time, mutants have a choice: retain their uniqueness, though it isolates and alienates them, or give up their powers and become human. The opposing viewpoints of mutant leaders Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart), who preaches tolerance, and Magneto (Ian McKellen), who believes in the survival of the fittest, are put to the ultimate test -- triggering the war to end all wars. The old cast returns, including Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and Halle Berry as Storm, along with newcomers Kelsey Grammer as Beast, Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut, and Ben Foster as Angel.
- Author(s)Bruce Ratner,Peter Sanderson,Timothy Shaner
- PublisherNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/02/2007
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleNewmarket Pictorial Moviebooks (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight875 g
- Width242 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.