The Art of Zentangle: 50 Inspiring Drawings, Designs & Ideas for the Meditative Artist by Margaret Bremner, Lara Williams, Norma J. Burnell, Penny Raile (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionZentangle(R) is a meditative process of creating art, wherein simple shapes and lines combine to make a complicated and interesting final piece of artwork. The focus of Zentangle is on the process of creation, rather than the end result. The beauty of Zentangle is that there is right way or wrong way. If you can draw a line and a circle (perfectly or t), you can Zentangle. Zentangle is an art concept that is engaging, approachable, and fun eugh for someone who has never picked up any art tools or created a piece of art, yet is still meditative, productive, and creative eugh for an advanced artist to enjoy. While many popular Zentangle books share tips, inspiration, and final artwork, there are few that break down Zentangle into a step-by-step process. Structured to be part instruction, part inspiration, and part doodling, The Art of Zentangle will first demonstrate how to create Zentangle art by showing intricate patterns broken out into several steps. After artists have warmed up and are ready to give it a try on their own, they'll be invited to practice creating their own Zentangle designs on the beautifully designed blank pages of this inspirational sketch journal. A short gallery of final artwork and several inspirational prompts are included in this comprehensive introduction to the new, inspirational world of Zentangle.
- Author BiographyMargaret Bremner was never really interested in being anything but an artist. She loves colors, patterns, visual textures and designs. Margaret has been married to her husband for 33 years. The couple recently returned home to Quebec after spending two years in China teaching English.www.enthusiasticartist.blogspot.com By day Norma J. Burnell is a website designer. At night, She's a Tangler. Norma enjoys drawing and painting in addition to tangling and has taught art to adults and children.www.fairy-tangles.com Penny Raile is a mixed media and digital artist, as well as a Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT). She teaches Zentangle workshops regularly. www.TangleTangleTangle.com Lara Wils is a Certified Zentangle Teacher and was a graduate of the first CZT training. In addition to Zentangle, she enjoys creating jewelry and other crafts. She lives with her wonderful partner Ned and their terrifically terrorizing kitten, Hugo.www.laralina-tangleware.blogspot.com
- Author(s)Lara Williams,Margaret Bremner,Norma J. Burnell,Penny Raile
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Content Note175
- Weight739 g
- Width222 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.