Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful fundraising begins with a plan! Connie Pheiff, speaker, coach and author wrote this book in a series of The Art of the Ask to help nprofit staff and experienced fundraising professionals excel in today's tough fundraising environment. The nprofit sector continues to be ravaged by changes-everything from scandals to the realignment of borders of national organizations. No matter what level you are in the organization, the information in this book will help you understand that Attitude + Passion = Results (A+P=R), and determine if you have the right attitude to be working in the nprofit sector. The Art of the Ask is actually quite simple: -You make your ask. -You make your case. -You show the benefits. -Then you stop talking. The teachings and stories in this book can be read from different perspectives: current executive directors, aspiring executive directors, development officers, board members, and community stakeholders. Philanthropy giving is t disappearing. Giving simply looks different these days, and we need to be open to the ways of work. With change come new opportunities. The big change we're realizing is that the world is much more flat and connected than we ever thought possible. This means you have greater opportunities to increase your fundraising efforts. Do you have the tools necessary to fundraise in your toolbox? I have been fundraising for years and have written telephone scripts and a letter or two or three... The telephone scripts and letters include getting the appointment, annual giving, special events, volunteer recruitment, sustainability, overdue pledges, and commitment. The letters in this book is just ather element for your fundraising war chest.
- Author BiographyBeginning as a student of hard knocks, Connie Pheiff was labeled as a 'rebel' always working against 'status quo.' After years of working in the nonprofit sector, Connie turned her fascination with people into a career as a successful professional speaker on business and inspiration and coaches women entrepreneurs on how to be successful. When she began her work in the nonprofit sector working with the United States Chamber of Commerce she quickly moved to the Girl Scouts and the United Way in the position of CEO. After earning a solid reputation in this sector, Connie made a profound realization. In order to achieve her dreams and passion she knew she had to start her own business. The Business Journal calls Connie feisty, funny, and frivolous. She has been named one of 50 Women on the Rise; and is founder of The Magic of Mentors and the Executive Women's Network. Connie is the author of: -For a Long Time I Hurt Inside, But Not No More and Poem for Stefanie (poetry) -Breaking the Glass Ceiling -Find your Passion for Action (pocket) -Art of the Ask...Get Into Your Fundraising Groove -The Art of the Ask...A Collection of Letters and Telephone Scripts. -Multiple print articles across the United States Connie has been interviewed on numerous radio programs, including the Marty Wolff Business Builder Show, Joel Boggess Finding Your Voice, and Oscar Bimbong The Platform (UK Radio). Hailed by clients as impressive, outstanding, and an exceptional leader with humor for her no-nonsense strategies of guiding entrepreneurs to look at their business strategies differently. Connie believes the American dream is still possible - it just looks different. Pheiff continues to contribute to the nonprofit sector. Through her work the Nonprofit Sector has seen increase in revenue by million of dollars. In the pursuit of her interest in the development of human potential, since 2006 she has studied human behavior in business and politics in the global market, and applications with nationally known groups. She also studied, and is proficient in, personality analysis and Master Certified Coach. Pheiff is listed in a number of Who's Who publications and is represented by several nationally known speaking agencies.
- Author(s)Connie S Pheiff
- PublisherConnie Pheiff Speaks
- Date of Publication04/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConnie Pheiff Speaks
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.