All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential book to have on hand before you fire up the grill this summer. In any city around the world you can find a burger twenty-four hours a day on virtually every corner--walk-up, drive-in, sliders, double size, super size, king size, and countless other variations on unimaginative, standardized fast food burgers from under the heat lamp. But there is ather way ...The Art of the Burger is much more than just a burger recipe book; it is inspiration and a creative jolt for those who want more: invative patties, inventive bun choices, imaginative toppings, creative preparation, and of course, more flavor. You really want to kw what's in your burger? Then the only way is, to do it yourself. With premium meat, crispy bacon, gently melting cheese, and hamburger buns that do t taste like cardboard--The Art of the Burger looks at the perfect burger. Fresh, creative, and distinct from the classics, this burger bible presents exciting ideas you'll never find in a fast food restaurant. It contains recipes for twelve types of bread and buns, eleven types of sauces, and fifty burgers of all sorts--t just beef patties, though a quarter of them are beef-specific, but ones using pig, poultry, seafood, veggies, and others ingredients instead of, or in addition to, a standard patty. There are even a few desert burgers. Beautifully designed and packed full of tips and guidance to make the perfect burger here is the book for burger lovers everywhere. Skyhorse Publishing, along our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyJens Fischer is a Michelin-starred chef who was trained by and has worked for several award-winning chefs. He's the executive chef at Passione Rossa at the BollAnt's im Park hotel in Bad Sobernheim, Germany, where he promotes a modern way of cooking. He loves pasta, but has a particularly affinity for creating unique burgers. Maria Brinkop, a skilled, professionally trained photographer and college-educated designer with a knack for food photography, creating pictures that are tasty, with a little twist--not too much and not too little. Maria has freelanced for clients all over Germany since 2008 and has received several awards for her work.
- Author(s)Jens Fischer
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note50 color photos, B&W illustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.