Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the original edition of the book, first published in January of 2012. A second edition of the book is available via the following link: http: //www.amazon.com/Art-Compliment-2nd-Guide-Relationship/dp/1469972956/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1328023513&sr=1-6 The problem with most of the advice men get about relationships is that it is both stupid and wrong. It's stupid because it pretends we can stop being men. It's wrong because it insists we stop being men. You can be a man and be successful at a relationship. If you have, against all hope and fate, found a woman you want to keep in your life through legal and socially acceptable means, this book will give you advice and strategies that go a long way to let her kw she is important without requiring you to sacrifice being a man. We're guys, we like being guys, and there is thing wrong with that. It is, however, time to stop acting like a 12 year old boy because, and think about it, do you really want to be with a woman who is willing to or wants to be with a 12 year old boy? This doesn't mean we have to grow up, it means we have to man up. There is a difference and this book will help you with that difference through simple and straightforward strategies and plans. Men, it's time to step up and be a real man. It's time to learn the Art of the Compliment.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1961 into an enlisted Navy family of an eventual five boys, Jonathan grew up on or around military bases, doing all the normal things boys in the 1960's and 1970's did. A writer from an early age, Jonathan has published three volumes of poetry, has written for numerous websites, is a writing mentor in on-line workshops, and fills his time with work and hobbies. Jonathan's relationship advice is born of experience. He has twice been married and twice been a custodial single parent. His foray into dating after each marriage ended taught him many things, most importantly that woman are indeed insane and fighting it is like fighting the need for breathing. You can do it but the results are catastrophic. Jonathan currently lives in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area with his youngest son, Gareth, his rescue mutt, Lady, and three cats that also were left behind when his second marriage ended and spends his time writing, teaching and training in martial arts, making armour for and participating in SCA heavy combat, making props for and performing with the We Are Street Circus troupe, playing video and other games, and waiting for Sandra Bullock to come to her senses and call him. It's not a great plan, but it hasn't failed entirely; yet. He hasn't sworn off relationships, he's just not willing to endure the wrong brand of crazy a third time.
- Author(s)Jonathan Clyde Moore
- PublisherSuck Free Publishing
- Date of Publication18/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSuck Free Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.