All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAn advocate may kw what to say but is only effective when he or she kws how to be persuasive. Combining fact with kw-how to persuade judges, juries, and arbitrator, the book teaches immediately useful techniques such as how to channel the initial adrenaline buzz, grab and hold the fact finder s attention, gesture while speaking, speaking in phrases, and polishing the persuasive style. Based on 25 years of experience from coaching practitioners, this guide integrates cutting edge discoveries in human factors, gesture studies, linguistics, neuroscience, and sports psychology to give litigators a competitive edge. This brand new edition includes all new illustrations and new information on motions, arbitrations, and appeals.
- Author BiographyBrian K. Johnsonis the president of a consulting firmwho teaches persuasion to trial lawyers and public speaking to transactional attorneys. For the past decade, he has trained new assistant U.S. attorneys at the Department of Justice National Advocacy Center. Marsha Hunter is the CEOof a consulting firm who teaches persuasion for trial lawyers and public speaking for corporate attorneys. Her specialty is human factors the science of human performance in highstakes environments. She is the communication specialist for the National Institute for Trial Advocacy s collaborative programs with the U.S. Department of Justice's Office of Violence Against Women. They are the award-winning coauthors of The Articulate Attorney and The Articulate Witness. They both live in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Jami Wintz McKeon is the chair of Morgan Lewis where she directs the firm s strategic growth and its steadfast commitment to client service. She lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Brian K Johnson,Marsha Hunter
- PublisherCrown King Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown King Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byJami Wintz McKeon
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.