All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis massive publication, initiated by the ZERO foundation in Dusseldorf, presents the result of several years of collaboration by an international group of scholars composed of art historians from Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Switzerland. The texts are based on extensive research in various archives in Europe and the United States that has brought to light unpublished material. They reflect the cooperation of the ZERO foundation with other institutions, foundations and private archives. <br/>Formed at the beginning of the 1960s, the ZERO group was an international network of like-minded artists from Europe, Japan and North and South America that included among its ranks such artists as Lucio Fontana, Yves Klein, Yayoi Kusama, Piero Manzoni, Almir Mavignier, Jan Schoonhoven and Jesus Rafael Soto.
- PublisherMER Paper Kunsthalle
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationGhent
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintMER Paper Kunsthalle
- Weight1542 g
- Width216 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine46 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.