All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the relationship between aesthetic productivity and artists' degree of involvement in social and sexual life as depicted in Virginia Woolf's vels. Ann Ronchetti locates the sources of Woolf's lifelong preoccupation with the artist's relationship to society in her family heritage, her exposure to Walter Pater and the aesthetic movement, and the philosophical and aesthetic interests of the Bloomsbury group.
- Author BiographyAnn Ronchetti received her Ph.D. in English from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is a bibliographer for English, French, and Italian languages and literatures and the performing arts at the University of Pittsburgh's Hillman Library.
- Author(s)Ann Ronchetti
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2004
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Major Literary Authors
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.