All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe emergent field of artistic research remains controversial. The challenges and opportunities presented by this burgeoning discipline may be better understood by reemphasizing the centrality of the artist. Through a study of the interrelationship between artistic fields and theories of kwledge, and through consciously metaphorical readings, the authors examine the contexts within which artistic research has developed.
- Author BiographyKathleen Coessens is Senior Researcher at the Orpheus Institute and Professor and Postdoctoral Researcher at Vrije Universiteit Brussel. Darla Crispin is Senior Research Fellow at Orpheus Research Centre in Music (ORCiM, Belgium).
- Author(s)Anne Douglas,Darla Crispin,Kathleen Coessens
- PublisherLeuven University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleOrpheus Research Centre in Music Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLeuven
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintLeuven University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.