All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to finding the funds and writing winning grants for the millions of professional artists working who seek out financial support. It focuses on the challenges individual artists face when seeking funding, offering step-by-step instructions for writing artist statements, clarifying goals, planning strategies and more.
- Author BiographyGigi Rosenberg is a writer, workshop leader and successful grant writer. The Artist's Guide to Grant Writing grew out of the acclaimed Grant Writing for Success workshops she teaches at colleges, conferences and arts organisations. Her essays and how-to articles have appeared in Writer's Digest, The Writer and The Oregonian, among others. She writes the monthly column Funding Your Writing Projects for the award-winning Writers on the Rise e-zine.
- Author(s)Gigi Rosenberg
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.