All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis superb volume provides artists with all the tools and kwledge they need in order to win and produce public art commissions.The Artist's Guide to Public Art teaches readers the best ways to find, apply for, compete, and win a public art commission - as well as how to deal with project managers, contracts, conflict, and controversy. Also included are a number of first-hand accounts from experienced public artists and art administrators that fully illustrate each topic, and provide expert advice on everything from running an efficient business, writing compelling letters, and preparing a final proposal and budget.This will become and invaluable reference for everyone who wants to break into this highly competitive field.
- Author BiographyLynn Basa has more than 27 years of experience in public art. She currently teaches a course on public art at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Author(s)Lynn Basa
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/02/2011
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.