Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.00+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by regan81
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Artist's Way provides a twelve-week course that guides you through the process of recovering your creative self. It aims to dispel the 'I'm t talented eugh' conditioning that holds many people back and helps you to unleash your own inner artist. Its step-by-step approach enables you to transform your life, overcome any artistic blocks you may suffer from, including limiting beliefs, fear, sabotage, jealousy and guilt, and replace them with self confidence and productivity. It helps demystify the creative process by making it a part of your daily life. Whatever your artistic leanings, this book will give you the tools you need to enable you to fulfil your dreams.
- Author BiographyJulia Cameron is an active artist who teaches internationally. A poet, playwright, fiction writer and essayist, she has extensive credits in film, television and theatre, and is an award-winning journalist. Her groundbreaking books on creativity have become international bestsellers.
- Author(s)Julia Cameron
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/06/1997
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date04/11/2016
- Weight370 g
- Width185 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew Edition
Most relevant reviews
- angmurraangel22 Apr, 2017by
The artists Way
Very good at Teaching the techniques of Art. Highly Recommended.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.