Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by thephilosophersnook
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Asperger Plus Child: How to Identify and Help Children with Asperger Syndrome and Seven Common Co-Existing Conditions is based on current research and the author's clinical observations from working with brilliant, wild, odd, and difficult children for fifteen years. It provides a map that helps them understand better at home and at school. The Asperger Plus Child is written for parents, teachers, counselors, and medical professionals. In this book, George Lynn continues the tradition of breaking new ground in his insights about the children he calls attention different. Some pearls from this work are: why it is important to understand the real difference between autism and Asperger Syndrome; how you can tell if a child has AS or ADD and why the distinction will become more important as the child grows through his teen years; and, what a child with AS who also has a nverbal learning disability looks like compared to a child with AS without an NLD! Though each child is as different as a fingerprint, neurology exercises a powerful force on character development: there are shared patterns, there are important differences. The Asperger Plus Child presents a commonsensical, interesting, and understandable description of these essential distinctions.
- Author(s)George T. Lynn,Joanne Lynn
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.