Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest nerve-shredding adventure thriller in the popular Isaac Bell series from international bestseller Clive Cussler. As Van Dorn private detective Isaac Bell strives to land a government contract to investigate John D Rockefeller's Standard Oil mopoly, the case takes a deadly turn. A sniper begins murdering opponents of Standard Oil, and soon the assassin-shooting with extraordinary accuracy at seemingly impossible long range-kills Bell's best witness, a brave and likable man. Then the shooter detonates a terrible explosion that sets the victim's independent refinery ablaze. Bell summons his best detectives to scour the site of the crime for evidence. Who is the assassin and for whom did he kill? But the murders-shootings, poisonings, staged accidents-have just begun as Bell tracks his phantom-like criminal adversary from the oil fever regions of Kansas and Texas to Washington, DC, to the tycoons' enclave of New York, to Russia's war-torn Baku oil fields on the Caspian Sea, and back to America for a final, desperate confrontation. And this one will be the most explosive of all. Praise for Clive Cussler: Cussler is hard to beat. (Daily Mail). The guy I read. (Tom Clancy). The Adventure King. (Sunday Express).
- Author BiographyClive Cussler is the author or co-author of a great number of international bestsellers, including the famous Dirk Pitt(R) adventures, such as Arctic Drift; the NUMA(R) Files adventures, most recently Medusa; the Oregon Files, such as The Jungle; the Isaac Bell adventures, which began with The Chase; and the highly successful new series - the Fargo adventures. He lives in Arizona. Justin Scott is the author of twenty-six novels, including The Shipkiller and Normandie Triangle, the Ben Abbot detective series, and five modern sea thrillers under his pen name Paul Garrison. He currently co-writes the Isaac Bell series with Clive Cussler. He lives in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Clive Cussler,Justin Scott
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleIsaac Bell
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/01/2016
- Weight685 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.