All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow available in paper for the first time, this volume brings together leading contributors to provide a comprehensive review of theory, research, and practice in child and adolescent personality assessment. Organized for easy reference, the book is divided into four parts. Part I summarizes basic theories, issues, and concepts, setting forth a framework for assessment as a hypothesis-generating, problem-solving process. Part II describes and evaluates a wide range of relevant approaches, tests, and techniques, marshaling the available data and reviewing administration procedures, scoring, and interpretation. In Part III, the process by which personality assessment is translated into effective intervention strategies and programs for children is examined in depth. A summary of major perspectives and recommended practices is presented in Part IV, which also considers future needs and directions for the field.
- Author BiographyHoward M. Knoff, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Psychological and Social Foundations of Education at the University of South Florida, where he was Director of the School Psychology Program for 12 years.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication20/02/2003
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1094 g
- Width178 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byH.M. Knoff
- Foreword byJerome M. Sattler
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.