Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for the prospective and practicing assistant principal, this book is both comprehensive and practical. It includes a strong pedagogical approach, with chapter-opening Focus Questions, pull quotes, stories and vignettes, self-assessment inventories, antated bibliographies, sample letters.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Glanz currently serves as a Senior Fellow at the Institute for University-School Partnership, Director of the Masters Program and the Raine and Stanley Silverstein Chair in Professional Ethics and Values at the Azrieli Graduate School of Jewish Education and Administration at Yeshiva University. Prior to coming to YU, Dr. Glanz served as Dean of Graduate Programs and Chair of the Department of Education at Wagner College in Staten Island, New York. He also coordinated the educational leadership program that led to New York State certification as a principal and assistant principal. Prior to arriving at Wagner, he served as executive assistant to the president of Kean University in Union, New Jersey. Dr. Glanz held faculty status as a tenured professor in the Department of Instruction and Educational Leadership at Kean University's College of Education. He was named Graduate Teacher of the Year in 1999 by the Student Graduate Association and was also that year's recipient of the Presidential Award for Outstanding Scholarship. He served as a teacher and assistant principal in the New York City public schools. He has conducted numerous workshops and seminars internationally. Dr. Glanz has authored, coauthored, and co-edited 20 books and has many peer-reviewed article publications.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Glanz
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.