Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.69
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a deadly game of blackmail. And they're making him play. Kyle McAvoy is one of the outstanding legal students of his generation: he's good looking, has a brilliant mind and a glittering future ahead of him. But he has a secret from his past, a secret that threatens to destroy his entire life. One night that secret catches up with him in the form of a deeply compromising video of the incident that haunts him. Kyle realises that he longer owns his own future - that he must do as his blackmailers tell him, or the video will be made public, with all the unpleasant consequences. What price do they demand for Kyle's secret? It is for Kyle to take a job in New York as an associate at the largest law firm in the world. Kyle won't be working for this company, but against it - passing on the secrets of it's biggest trial to date, a dispute worth billions of dollars to the victor. Full of twists and turns and reminiscent of The Firm, The Associate is vintage John Grisham.
- Author BiographyJohn Grisham is the author of twenty-two novels, one work of non-fiction, a collection of short stories, and a novel for young readers. He is on the Board of Directors for the Innocence Project in New York and is the Chairman on the Board of Directors for the Mississippi Innocence Project at the Mississippi School of Law. He lives in Virginia and Mississippi. His website is www.johngrisham.co.uk.
- Author(s)John Grisham
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/05/2011
- Weight502 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.