All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe style of the Associated Press is the gold standard for news writing. With The AP Stylebook in hand, you can learn how to write and edit with the clarity and professionalism for which they are famous. Fully revised and updated, this new edition contains more than 3,000 A to Z entries including more than 200 new ones detailing the AP s rules on grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, abbreviation, and word and numeral usage. You ll find answers to such wide-ranging questions as: . When should the names of government bodies be spelled out and when should they be abbreviated?. What are the general definitions of the major religious movements?. Which companies do the big media conglomerates own?. Who are all the members of the British Commonwealth?. How should box scores for baseball games be filed?. What constitutes fair use ?. What exactly does the Freedom of Information Act cover?With invaluable additional sections on the unique guidelines for business and sports reporting and on how you can guard against libel and copyright infringement, The AP Stylebook is the one reference that all writers, editors, and students cant afford to be without.
- Author BiographyThe Associated Press (www.ap.org) is a not-for profit news cooperative that delivers fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world. Founded in 1846, AP today is the largest and most trusted source of independent news and information. Distributed by satellite and the Internet to more than 120 nations, AP services daily reach more than one billion people. With headquarters in New York City, the AP has over 3,700 employees in more than 300 locations worldwide.
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight739 g
- Width152 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.