All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionA young 11 year old boy by the name of Josiah is brought to a privately owned asylum by his mother. She betrays and abandons him giving over his life to Miss Dottie, a cruel ruthless woman and her cronies. Josiah soon learns that rule breaking brings about great punishment and torture for anyone who breaks them. Soon he finds a friend in ather young boy named Charlie who has also been abandoned by his parents. Soon Josiah learns of the man they call Jack who is a patient allowed to steal children from the ward to have his way and murder them. Charlie falls victim to this man leaving Josiah to wonder what had happened to his friend. Other children come and go being sold into prostitution and murdered by the Sam and Bill who are the task masters of the asylum. Young girls and boys must endure torture by receiving the supposed treatments by unlicensed doctors leaving them often bloody and battered. One day a young girl arrives on the ward named Sarah. Josiah protects and cares for her but soon he is murdered leaving her to fend for herself. Inspections of the facility by the goverr's office soon bring relief to the children of the asylum with Angeline Taylor as their blessing from God. Murdered herself she remains with Josiah to discover the truth and help him finally bring this hellish nightmare to a close.
- Author BiographySandra is a published author. She loves to use her imagination to write about the unknown. After three decades of being a paranormal researcher and doing investigations it has brought her face to face with the reality of the strange and unusual. The stories she writes is often based on situations she has encountered in some of the locations that are often associated with hauntings and loosely based on her knowledge of what people may experience after their death. She has often felt that by writing stories from a ghost's perspective that she is giving the general public an opportunity to realize that the fear most people feel and relate to a haunting is not the reality of most experiences. Sandra's favorite past time is spending time with her family and friends, photography, and has an eclectic taste in music. Born and living her early years in Southern Illinois she then moved with her family to Washington State where she has lived for most of her life with her husband Russ of 32 years of marriage. She graduated from high school in Mount Vernon, WA in January 1976 after attaining her final school credits at the local community college during the summer prior to her senior year. She has attended several privately owned colleges to gain her certifications in Business Computer Applications, Bookkeeping, Leadership Skills, Public Speaking, Website Design, Computer Networking, and Computer Technician where she now holds a A+ Technician Certification.
- Author(s)Sandra J Wells
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.