Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to help poor downtrodden atheists and agstics understand, if t appreciate, religion. Explains why it's got such a grip on us all, and what you can do about it! From creation to civilisation: the longest story ever told. It's all here- including the funny bits, because what could be funnier than religion?
- Author BiographyBill Harper is a published author of seven books in the finance field. He is an ex soldier in the Canadian Army and served in the NATO force in Europe after World War 2. He has a Diploma in Urban Land Economics and spent a career in electronics, retiring at the age of 50 to study philosophy and history. He now lives in Tasmania, Australia and tends his vegetable garden and sheep herd. This book The Atheists Guide to Religion was inspired by his unhappiness with organized religion. While in Europe he was struck by the discrepancy of the riches of the Churches and the poverty of their parishioners. He gives a philosophical treatise on the need to escape the clutches of religion, and advocating, amongst other things, a return to the rationalism of the ancient Greek philosophers. He has spent several years thinking and writing this book, and asks his readers to judge the contents by the message they bring, rather than worrying about his specific credentials. We are all human beings, and as such are our own experts on our lives.
- Author(s)William Sidney Harper
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.