Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.09
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.91
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a workbook for individual athletes or entire teams to help organize and optimize athletic performance.... Published in cooperation with the National Writing Project, The Athlete's Workbook provides serious athletes and dedicated coaches with a toolkit for success. Based on the training logs, tebooks, and journals of Olympians and other world-class athletes, The Athlete's Workbook presents a variety of reflective activities that can ultimately optimize an athlete's performance. The workbook includes training logs, athletic writing prompts, in-season reflections, competition analyses, injury rehabilitation forms, and te pages. Individual athletes and full teams seeking the next level of performance will benefit from using The Athlete's Workbook.
- Author BiographyRichard Kent is a professor at the University of Maine and director of the Maine Writing Project, a site of the National Writing Project. He is the author of numerous books including Writing on the Bus: Using Athletic Team Notebooks and Journals to Advance Learning and Performance in Sports. Kent is a coach as well as a consultant to athletes and teams. He maintains a resource website at WritingAthletes.com
- Author(s)Richard Kent Phd
- Date of Publication18/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.