All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential companion for every follower of the Atkins Diet, containing everything you need to kw about stocking your kitchen cupboard with Atkins-friendly -carb foods, while avoiding products devoid of nutrients. Divided into two user-friendly sections, the Atkins Shopping Guide is t only a handy reference source packed full of helpful information, but the listings section, which contains hundreds of basic foods and branded products, will make doing Atkins even easier! Taking you aisle by aisle through the supermarket, Atkins Shopping Guide is the indispensable companion for anyone on the diet. Whether you're just beginning or have spent months maintaining the diet, the guide highlights which foods to buy and which to avoid as you create your lifestyle around the Atkins Nutritional approach. Breaking down foods into groups you should eat regularly, in moderation, or avoid entirely in the market, it also indicates which meals to look for or avoid when eating out, enabling you to live a real life on the Atkins Nutritional lifestyle. Millions of people have discovered the benefits of weight loss, heart health and general well-being from the Atkins Nutritional Approach. Here is the book you need to stock up with the right foods and get your Atkins kitchen started.
- Author BiographyThe late Dr Robert C. Atkins was the founder and medical director of the Atkins Centre for Complementary Medicine in New York City. His books have sold over 10 million copies world wide.
- Author(s)Atkins Health & Medical Information Services
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/01/2005
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight285 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.