All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the first edition of this highly acclaimed Atlas was published in 2006 (it won the 'Planeta Environment Book of the Year'), climate change has climbed even further up the global agenda. This new edition features: the outcomes of the negotiations at the UNFCC conference in Copenhagen; the latest developments in climate change research and data on its impacts around the world; new coverage of the role played by the world's oceans; estimates of the ecomic impact of climate change; and, updated maps and graphics wherever data is available.
- Author BiographyDr Kirstin Dow (University of South Carolina) is Senior Research Fellow, Stockholm Environment Institute, contributor to the Millennium Ecosystem Assessment, and Principal Investigator in NOAA's Regional Integrated Science and Assessment (RISA) research network addressing climate services. Dr Thomas E. Downing (Stockholm Environment Institute) is Visiting Fellow at Oxford University, contributor to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), and advisor to the UK Climate Impacts Programme and House of Commons International Development Committee.
- Author(s)Kirstin Dow,Professor Kirstin Dow,Thomas E. Downing
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleThe Earthscan Atlas Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour, photographs, maps, tables
- Weight366 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.