All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published during the early part of the twentieth century, the Cambridge Manuals of Science and Literature were designed to provide concise introductions to a broad range of topics. They were written by experts for the general reader and combined a comprehensive approach to kwledge with an emphasis on accessibility. A. J. Berry's volume The Atmosphere, first published in 1913, gives an account of the history of discovering the different chemical properties and physical displays that make up the atmosphere.
- Author(s)A. J. Berry
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight180 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.