All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn Atomic the authorsa revolutionary theory is put to the test. Looking across all sectors of business, including retail banking, financial services, telecommunications, IT and consultancy, carbon--based corporations (oil and gas companies), and consumer products companies, Camrass and Farncombe discover some real eye--openers, including how truly more efficient these industries become by a change in corporate structure. The implications for individuals are equally profound and far--reaching. It might take a decade, but it will happen, and thing will be the same again. Welcome to the Atomic Corporation.
- Author BiographyROGER CAMRASS is a Fellow of the Fujitsu Executive Institute and Senior Associate of the Judge Institute at Cambridge University. He has over thirty years' experience as a consultant, general manager and entrepreneur and has advised companies such as Amex, BP, Coca--Cola, Henkel, IBM and Shell on issues of strategy and corporate style. Roger is also a leading futurist and provocative public speaker. He is a science graduate of Cambridge University and has a postgraduate degree from MIT in business and engineering. MARTIN FARNCOMBE has fourteen years' consulting experience with firms such as Price Waterhouse, Ernst & Young and A.T. Kearney. Specialising in procurement, the development of the digital supply chain and the future of organizations, he has advised many of the world's largest banks, oil companies and governments on the effects of the connected economy. Martin is now a partner at Bridge consulting International.
- Author(s)Martin Farncombe,Roger Camrass
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.