Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has within its pages the key that can potentially help you unlock your future and create the life you want. It is loaded with practical insights from the Far East to start living your ideal life. Gleaned from Indian traditions, the oldest culture on the planet, Celine Theron uses her years of learning, observation, and experiences to illustrate how success is created. She also shares incredible insights from some of the greatest masters who have ever walked the face of the earth. All Masters, whatever discipline they practice, from the arts to professions to leadership, hold the same attitudes, the attitudes that make them successful. These are their secrets. You did t pick up this book by accident. It may provide the answers you are seeking about what it takes to achieve mastery in life. Read it with an open mind. The stories are carefully selected to inspire and demonstrate you on how to live a purposeful life. You will learn how to have the Attitude of the Masters! The result you achieve will benefit everyone: those you lead, the world at large, and yourself.
- Author BiographyCeline Theron has a deep passion for inspiring people to rise above their challenges in order to be more and achieve more - personally, professionally and spiritually. Celine is committed to helping individuals to embrace the Attitude of the Masters so that they can realize their maximum potential. Celine is deeply connected with the ancient traditions and teachings of India, her native land, while graciously embracing Western culture. She has a unique ability to blend Eastern philosophy with Western pragmatism in a way that is extremely effective. As a humanitarian, Celine also spends much of her time championing the cause of poverty-stricken children in her native country. She holds a Master of Law degree and she resides in Paris, France.
- Author(s)Celine Theron
- PublisherInquest Publishing
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInquest Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.