All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last few years, while billions of pounds have lined the pockets of a small corporate elite, the vast majority of the world have lived through a period of falling wages, disappearing pensions and dwindling bank accounts - all of which has led to the personal debt crisis at the root of the latest financial meltdown. This audacity of greed' was legally blessed by the free market. Here, Tasini examines the reasons and exposes the people responsible for the looting of one of the world's largest ecomies - America.'
- Author BiographyJonathan Tasini is the executive director of Labor Research Association. From 1990 to 2003, he served as president of the National Writers Union. In 2006, he challenged Hillary Clinton for the Democratic Senate nomination in New York. He has written about labor and economics for a variety of publications, including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and LA Times.
- Author(s)Jonathan Tasini
- PublisherIg Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIg Publishing
- Weight235 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.