Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ageing Parents Handbook is the only of its kind in Australia. With great improvements in the world of modern medicine, senior Australian's are enjoying their quality of life for a much longer time. With the ageing population of Australia increasing every year, many children are struggling to cope with the responsibility of care for an older parent as well as their own children while maintaining a healthy work life balance. Recent studies show that Dementia will become Australia's greatest killer in the coming years. Josie lives this life right w, and has been caring for her mother who suffers from Dementia for several years. As Josie experienced, in the beginning, many children caring for older parents have idea what to do, where to go for help, how to navigate t only the services on offer, but also the flood of emotions and challenges that face them. Collaborating with aged care services and communities around Australia, Josie has fast become the go to guide for ageing care. A member of Alzheimer's Australia, Josie has written The Ageing Parents Handbook to provide Australians with a resourceful list of services for the family members caring for their elderly parents.
- Author(s)Josie Gagliano
- PublisherVentura Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJane Curry Publishing
- Weight308 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.