All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to a celebration of Australian Rugby Union. Features a foreword by John Eales and pieces by leading players and commentators including predictions for the future, analysis of on-field strategies profiles of all the top players and an explanation of the laws of the game.
- Author(s)Gordon Bray
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Australia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width147 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGordon Bray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.