CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating collection, John Hirst has assembled the key assessments of the national character of Australia and Australians. There are insiders and outsiders. There is celebration and criticism. There is the difference between what Australians think of themselves and what they are really like. Hirst provides a set of dazzling introductory essays to accompany his selections. Contributors include Winston Churchill, Tim Flannery, Carmen Lawrence, Charles Dickens, Captain James Cook, Barry Humphries, H.G. Wells, Peter Cosgrove, and many, many more.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)John Hirst
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Weight304 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.