All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing the rise of art in the 18th century, this treatise demonstrates how painting, sculpture and literature were t regarded as valuable art forms before the emergence of a new bourgeois culture. The author reveals how Romantic poets and philosophers invented art as we kw it today.
- Author(s)Martha Woodmansee
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/1996
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleThe Social Foundations of Aesthetic Forms S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note5 illus
- Weight317 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byArthur Coleman Danto
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.