All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionDISCOVER THE SECRETS TO BECOMING AN AUTHOR! Now you can use a practical, step-by-step guide to the author's craft. - Have you ever admired those individuals who take the incredible step of becoming an author? Do you ever find yourself wishing that you, too, could become an author? Without the right tools and information, it could take you years and cost you a small fortune to learn the secrets and techniques to successful writing. Instead of spending a fortune on so-called experts or kcking yourself out with the old trial and error method, there is an easier way to learn the author's craft. We won't deny that there are a ton of books out there on writing. Unfortunately the problem with most books on the subject of writing is that they are either filled with plenty of promises and solid techniques and strategies to back up those promises or they contain only one or two pieces of useful information and t a comprehensive look at everything you need to kw to succeed in all areas of writing. Now there's good news .... The Author's Craft for breaks the mold of all the other writing books and manuals you have heard and read about. It presents solid, proven steps to help you learn how to successfully write!Suppose you could finally become the writer you've always dreamed of? Sounds too good to be true?It's t and we can prove it with 'The Author's Craft Explained'.
- Author(s)Authors & Publishers Initiative
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.