All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionAndrea Warren views her two award-winning nfiction books about the orphan trains through the lens of the Common Core Standards, offering her insight into how the books fulfill standards related to critical thinking, reading, speaking, and writing. She includes background history t in the books, and shares how she conducted research, interviewed the featured orphan train riders, found photos to illustrate her text, and then wrote the books. The guide includes many suggested exercises and reflective questions.
- Author(s)Andrea Warren
- Date of Publication04/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.