All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuto emission controls and vehicle testing are a part of life for many motorists. If you live where registration renewal requires a passing grade on an emissions test, an illuminated check engine light can be a costly inconvenience. The Auto Emissions Bible explains auto emissions and instructs motorists, auto repair professionals, and prosumers how to repair and prep vehicles to pass vehicle emissions tests. For owners of 1996 and newer models, the book demonstrates how OBD II monitors components and systems to locate failures that lead to check engine light illumination and vehicle test failures. You'll also learn how to sample and interpret exhaust gas analyzer readings, and make repairs to limit harmful emissions. Authors Sam Bell and Ralph Birnbaum have a combined 80 years of auto repair experience. Both write regularly on automotive topics, specializing in computer controls, driveability issues, and emissions testing.
- Author BiographyAuthors Sam Bell and Ralph Birnbaum have a combined 80 years of auto repair experience. Both write regularly on automotive topics, specializing in computer controls, driveability issues, and emissions testing.
- Author(s)Ralph H Birnbaum
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ralph H Birnbaum
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.