All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Amazing Story of How Half a Million Souls Were Converted Through One Man's Ministry In an age without amplifiers or mass communication, nineteenth-century evangelist Charles G. Finney's ministry changed the course of American Christianity. His valuable insights on the work of the Holy Spirit and principles for revival w inspire and encourage twenty-first-century believers with a passion for reaching their nations for Christ. Charles G. Finney (1792-1875) was powerfully converted in 1821 after thoroughly exploring the claims of Christ. An avid student of the Bible, he soon engaged in preaching and teaching throughout the eastern and southern United States. Finney's autobiography was first published in 1876, a year after his death. This edition, first published a century later, was condensed and updated while retaining the heart of his amazing narrative, making the principles of revival easily understood by contemporary readers.
- Author BiographyCHARLES G. FINNEY (1792-1875) is recognized as the most effective evangelist of the 19th century. It is estimated that more than half a million people were converted to Christ through his evangelistic ministry. After becoming a lawyer he carefully explored the claims of Christ and was powerfully converted in 1821. An avid student of the Bible, he soon engaged in preaching and teaching throughout many eastern and southern states. The result was a revival which altered the course of American history.
- Author(s)Charles G. Finney
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width169 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHelen Wessel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.