All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can be accomplished in an ordinary man who trusts in an extraordinary God? George Mller discovered the endless possibilities! These excerpts from his diary allow Mller to tell his own story. Join him on his journey from a life of sin and rebellion to his glorious conversion. Share his struggles and triumphs as he establishes orphan homes to care for thousands of English children, depending on God's response to his prayer of faith to supply all things. Mller's unwavering, childlike dependence upon his heavenly Father will inspire you to confidently trust the God of the impossible in every area of your life.
- Author(s)George Muller
- PublisherWhitaker House,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/1984
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSpringdale, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitaker House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDiana L. Matisko
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.