All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
About this product
- DescriptionIt's t what you think. Unless you think everything is wrong. Imagine if Kurt Vonnegut and Hunter Thompson collaborated on a new version of The Bible, and you kinda get the gist. The Autobiography of Jesus X is t for the faint of heart! Here is the prophet: a cynical, dreadlocked pothead crackpot who's done all sorts of despicable things. For which He wonders if forgiveness is possible. Because w he is a only a ghost of the God he once was - w retired. After this one incarnation as a human being on Earth, he quit. As God, he had become indifferent. But as a tall black Jew with blue eyes and red hair in the Roman Empire, he proved to be too smart for his own good. Or maybe just too human. He tried to quit. The Autobiography of Jesus X is either the new Bible or the most offensive book ever written, or both. Part sci-fi/fantasy, part expose memoir, and part stand-up comedy.He pretty much frames it as His last message to humanity. So we might want to listen. Or read. Or whatever.
- Author(s)Ross Allaire
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.