CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Automotive Chassis : Engineering Principles: Chassis and Vehicle Overall, Wheel Suspensions and Types of Drive, Axle Kinematics and Elastokinematics, Steering, Springing, Tyres, Construction and Calculations Advice (2001, Hardcover)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- SynopsisConforming to ISO 8855 and SAE J670, this second English edition provides a clearly structured overview of chassis technology. Includes over 400 illustrations relating basic engineering principles to the particular requirements of the chassis of vehicle mechanics.
- Number Of Pages444 pages
- Publication Date2001-01-01
- PublisherSAE International
- Publication Year2001
- Edition Number2
- Copyright Date2001
- Original LanguageGerman
- LC Classification NumberTL255.R44 2001
- Dewey Decimal629.2/4
- Dewey Edition21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.