All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe Autumn Collection is a stunning compilation of the best of Paul John Hausleben's vellas, velettes, short stories, and even some poems, which have settings in the glorious autumn season. Some of your favorite old characters have returned, along with some new ones in an anthology of new stories, which include some Thanksgiving, and Halloween settings, mixed along with a ghost or two, a few mysterious characters, and a few other surprises! This book contains two of Mr. Hausleben's most famous short stories - the award winning, short story, Red Wine and Autumn Memories and the short story consistently voted as one of the author's best works by his readers, Love in a Pumpkin. Herein you will find humorous stories, Mr. Hausleben's usual touching, poignant, and descriptive glimpses at stalgic times, some serious stories, unforgettable and unusual characters, hilarious situations, and those heart-warming touches here and there as only Paul John Hausleben can deliver, to warm your soul and touch your heart on a chilly autumn afteron. The Autumn Collection is the perfect book to while away a quiet autumn afteron, sitting on your porch with a backdrop of autumn color as you enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee. You will be magically transported into a world of fun, adventure, and ather glimpse at simple times when people took time to enjoy life and each other in an entirely different way then we tend to do w.
- Author BiographyIt is difficult to classify the work of Paul John Hausleben. One critic's words might be the best description so far, when he wrote, Mr. Hausleben is a myriad of storytelling adventures. When Mr. Hausleben writes humor, he is today's Jean Shepherd. When he dabbles in emotions, drama, fantasy or the other genres that he ventures into, then he is impossible to classify. His now, seemingly endless cast of characters has become almost 'Dickens-like.' He is indeed; a master storyteller and that might be the best description of all. If you are lucky enough to meet Paul John Hausleben in person and have a chance to sit and speak with him, then we can guarantee that it will be a magical experience. If your luck is exceptional and you are able to lure him into a story or two, then it will be forever memorable. As many people have said, you will not meet a better storyteller. Paul himself will tell you that he is not an author, he will insist in saying that he is just a storyteller. His mission is to continue to write and tell stories to warm your heart, make you laugh, and sometimes make you cry - just a little. Most of all, he deals in memories, and helping you to also remember the good times of your own life, and the special people who touched you along the way. Paul was born and raised in Paterson, and then nearby Haledon, New Jersey, and began writing at an early age. He revisited a writing career later in his life, and he now is the author of a number of novels, compilations, short stories and other works. Most of his work, touches upon nostalgic remembrances of simpler times, and tells the stories of heartfelt, humorous, and special human relationships. Other than writing, among many careers both paid and unpaid, he is a former semi-professional hockey goaltender, a music fan and music reviewer, an avid sports fan, photographer and amateur radio operator. He now resides in Somewhere, U.S.A., but his heart always remains along Belmont Avenue in good old Paterson, and Haledon, New Jersey.
- Author(s)MR Paul John Hausleben
- PublisherPaul John Hausleben
- Date of Publication04/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaul John Hausleben
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.