All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's society has a tendency to over-parent, micro-manage and under-appreciate adolescents. Dr John Duffy's The Available Parent offers a revolutionary approach to taking care of teens and tweens, one that shifts the dynamic in the parent-child relationship - with amazing results. If parents can get there, they can begin to enjoy a healthy, satisfying, exciting new kind of relationship with their teenager - a relationship not founded on fear, but on radical optimism.
- Author BiographyJohn Duffy is a clinical psychologist and certified life coach with a thriving private practice in the Chicago area. Dr. Duffy works with both teens and adults and specializes in helping parents maximize satisfaction and minimize conflict in their relationships with their teenagers. In addition to clinical work, Duffy also consults with individuals, groups and corporations in a number of areas, including Emotional Intelligence, stress management, balancing work and family, conflict resolution, goal-setting and the power of thoughts in bringing about change. Dr. Duffy's highly satisfied clients include Sears, Allstate, General Electric, Household Financial, Exxon Mobil, Accenture, Bank of America and Hewitt Associates. The Duffy family lives in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)John Duffy
- PublisherViva Editions
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViva Editions
- Weight225 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byThomas Phelan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.