All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrince Gar w has the magic for weatherworking and is able to keep his enemies at bay, while Asher has become the most powerful Olken in the history of Lur. Peace and prosperity seem assured for the two of them. But Morg, the evil sorcerer mage, remains trapped inside a shattered body. He kws his time is running out and that desperate measures are called for. Unwittingly, Gar and Asher become caught up in a dangerous deception which threatens to tear apart the kingdom and destroy the fragile balance between Olken and Doranen. And one, t even Dathne and her secret Circle, is prepared for the consequences when the Incent Mage is revealed at last ...
- Author BiographyKaren Miller was born in Vancouver, Canada, and came to Australia with her family when she was two. She has held a variety of interesting jobs and fell in love with speculative fiction at primary school.
- Author(s)Karen Miller
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleKingmaker, Kingbreaker
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemap
- Weight430 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.