All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Aware Baby marks a major breakthrough in our understanding of babies' needs from conception to two-and-a-half years of age. Now translated into eleven languages, it has contributed to a revolution in parenting around the world. This revised edition includes new research and insights from the author's extensive experience as a consultant and international workshop leader. This book will teach you how to bond with your infant, respond to your baby's crying, enhance your baby's intelligence, help your baby sleep better, find alternatives to punishment, and raise your child to be n-violent. The author, Aletha Solter, is a Swiss/American developmental psychologist living in Southern California. She studied with Dr. Jean Piaget in Geneva, Switzerland, where she earned a Master's Degree in human biology. She holds a Ph.D. in psychology from the University of California. Her books have been translated into many languages, and she is recognized internationally as an expert on attachment, trauma, and n-punitive discipline. She is the founder of the Aware Parenting Institute, an international organization with certified instructors in many countries.
- Author(s)Aletha J.
- PublisherShining Star Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationParsippany
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShining Star Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.