All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn his unmistakable style, Friedrich Nietzsche approached the issue of all classes of values, t only the moral ones. The author presents Nietzsche as a philosopher of values par excellence by analysing vital and ecomic values, religious and political values, moral and aesthetic values, and, in addition to all these, value in general, with all its implications for human life and humanity. Nietzsche had an instinct for value, a faculty for feeling the finest nuances of the phemen of value, and a passion for kwing the axiological universe. These were extraordinary and have rarely been seen in the history of culture.
- Author BiographyNicolae Rambu is Professor of the Faculty of Philosophy and Social-Political Sciences, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Jassy, Romania. His research interests include German idealism, axiology, philosophy of culture, and intercultural communication.
- Author(s)Nicolae Rambu
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication04/07/2016
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight250 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.