All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis tongue-in-cheek dictionary gives you a crash-course in the strange new vocabulary of parenthood, with hilarious observations on everything from the alphabet blocks you will inevitably trip over to the lack of zzz's you will be getting.
- Author BiographyAnna Martin is a gift book author.
- Author(s)Anna Martin
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content NoteColour Photos
- Weight140 g
- Width119 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.