All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Babies, by Sabrina Orah Mark, is the premier winner of the Saturnalia Books Poetry Contest, judged by rewned poet Jane Miller (Memory at These Speeds: New and Selected Poetry). Of The Babies, poet Claudia Rankine writes, Rarely do we encounter poems that are so precisely framed, though on their surface seemingly whimsical and erratic. These poems are gorgeous, intelligent, and disturbing.
- Author BiographySABRINA ORAH MARK was raised in Brooklyn, New York. She received her B.A. from Barnard College, and her M.F.A. from the Iowa Writers Workshop. Mark, a recipient of a fellowship from the Fine Arts Work Center, has had poems published in American Letters and Commentary, Conduit, Denver Quarterly, Fence, The Canary, Volt, and other journals.
- Author(s)Sabrina Orah Mark
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication15/11/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaturnalia Books
- Weight86 g
- Width180 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.