All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you remember washing in a tin bath by the fire, using outside lavatories and t having a television? Did you grow up in the 1950s and were you a teenager in the swinging sixties? If the Festival of Britain, food rationing and the Queen's coronation are among your earliest memories then you belong to the post-war baby boomer generation. How did we end up here, in the second decade of the twenty-first century, when it all just seems like yesterday? In this fascinating new trip down memory lane, Paul Feeney remembers what it has been like to live through the eventful second half of the twentieth century. This stalgic journey through an era of change will resonate with anyone who began their incent childhood years in austerity and has lived through a lifetime of ground-breaking events to the much changed Britain of today.
- Author BiographyPaul Feeneyis the author ofA 1950s Childhood and A 1960s Childhood.
- Author(s)Paul Feeney
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white plates
- Weight320 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.